Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OBN Quick Fire Interview

Rebecca, over at the Outdoor Blogger Network, was kind enough to ask me to fill out her questionnaire and become one of the privileged bloggers who have been featured in the OBN Quick Fire Interview. Please go check it out, and don't forget to say hi to Rebecca on her blog The Outdooress as well. She is a terrific writer, and I have really enjoyed reading all about her many adventures in fly fishing and other outdoor activities.

Thanks for the interview Rebecca!

5 comments:

  1. never leave home without a sharp knife...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't use my pocket knife. Thanks for the comment Blake.

      Delete
  2. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally Fishing in dubai

    ReplyDelete